ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«

ª´ºÀ¸ªªá~¤¤­«ª÷Äݬr

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ BoBoBoBo ©ó 2012-6-2 22:58 ½s¿è

[youtube]DUfZq-AgxmU&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]
²`¦ÇÆx Timneh =Ä_Ä_, ¥J
©Ê®æ:¨IÀq¹è¨¥, ¨­¤â±Ó±¶, 胆¤j¤ß²Ó­±¥Ö«p. ´µ´µ¤å¤å, ¨ã²Ô¤h­·«×
²L¦ÇÆx =´¸´¸, ¤k
©Ê®æ:¬¡¼â¦n°Ê·R»¡¸Ü, ²Ê¤ß¤j·N¤S²Ó胆. ²Ê²Ê¾|¾|,³¥ÆZ¤p¤½¥D.

¤Ñ¯T¬P¤j¥P¾i°¦¤û¤û
ÉA³£­øÃÑ·s¤â¤¤·s¤â

1# BoBoBoBo

¦nºG§r¡I

©O­ÓDr Ross «Y¿D¬w³¶Âå, ©ñ¥ª¦n¦h¦³ÃöÆxÄM¬Jvideos ¤W youtube, ¦³®É¶¡¥i¥H¬Ýµf.
²`¦ÇÆx Timneh =Ä_Ä_, ¥J
²L¦ÇÆx =´¸´¸, ¤k

¦³ÉN±oÂå©O¡H
12/3/2013   ·s®a·sªº¶}©l¡I
ªñ¨Ó°|¤Í¦h.................
¾iÆx¤H¦h¬OºÆºÆÅöÅöªº¤H¥Í !
4-9-13 ¾iª¯¥Í¬¡²×µ²¤F !

¦³ÉN±oÂå©O¡H
BABYPAPA µoªí©ó 2012-6-3 17:00

©O­ÓvideoµLÁ¿°¦³¶¦³ÉN±oÂå.

¾ð¾ð¦³´X­ÓÂÂpost ´N´£¤Î¤¤­«ª÷Äݬr:

¤@°¦²Ó³¶­¹¥ªÁí¯È¤¤­«ª÷Äݬr

¤@°¦¸ªªá§]¥ªd ¹q½u¤§Ãþ¤¤¥ª­«ª÷Äݬr, «á¨ÓÂå±oµf

Louis ³£Á¿¹L, ¨£¹L¦³d³¶¦í¹qÁᳶŢ, ´X¦~«á¤¤ºC©Ê­«ª÷Äݬr¦º.
²`¦ÇÆx Timneh =Ä_Ä_, ¥J
²L¦ÇÆx =´¸´¸, ¤k

­ø¥i¥H¥Î¹qÁáÅ¢??? §Ú¦¨«Î³£¹qÁáÅ¢
Âû§À:¶À¤Æ-´^´^(²×©ó5.3.2013 7am),­ì¦â-«§«§,¥j»É¬Ã¯]-¥²¥²,¶À¤Æ¬Ã¯]-°é°é,¬Ã¯]¬£¯S-ªáªá
¨È¾ú-¥]¥]@2012, ÂPÂPÂP(2013/1/3-2013/3/12 3am)
§é°J-§BÀï»P¨§¨§(2000)
©M©|-QQ»PMOMO(2012)
¤Ó¶§-«Â«Â(~2002)»P¥m¥m

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ BoBoBoBo ©ó 2012-6-4 09:45 ½s¿è

ÆxÄM¹ê¥Î¸ê®Æ®w  

­«ª÷Äݤ¤¬r(by fooi)¹q¸£¥X²{°ÝÃD,¤å³¹¥¼¯à§¹¾ã¥X²{,¥N·m­×¤¤
http://forum.parrot-tree.com/vie ... &extra=page%3D3

­øª¾·m­×¦n¥¼? ¯u«Y·Qª¾¦hd¦³Ãö­«ª÷Äݬr¸ê®Æ~~~
²`¦ÇÆx Timneh =Ä_Ä_, ¥J
²L¦ÇÆx =´¸´¸, ¤k

­ø¥i¥H¥Î¹qÁáÅ¢??? §Ú¦¨«Î³£¹qÁáÅ¢
yimaggie µoªí©ó 2012-6-4 08:57

©Ò¥H¤j®a³£ºÉ¶q§ï¥Î¿ûÅ¢©Î¨È¥[¤O½¦Å¢¤F!
²`¦ÇÆx Timneh =Ä_Ä_, ¥J
²L¦ÇÆx =´¸´¸, ¤k

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ BoBoBoBo ©ó 2012-6-4 14:17 ½s¿è

http://www.avianweb.com/heavymetalpoisoningbirds.html

Lead or zinc poisoning can happen quickly or build up slowly over time depending on how much of the metal a bird ingests, how much of the toxin is present, and other factors.

Behavioral changes, such as screaming, might happen because the bird is in pain and otherwise uncomfortable.

Many of the below symptoms also appear in other types of illnesses. If you suspect your pet has ingested something inedible, a vet visit is recommended. If you can, bring the object with you.

¹]©Î¾N¤¤¬r¥i¨³³tµo¥Í©ÎºC©Ê­«ª÷Äݬr, ¨ú¨M©ó³¶³¾­¹¥Î¤F¦h¤Ö. ²{¦s¦³¦h¤Öªº¬r¯À¡A©M¨ä¥L¦]¯À¡C

¦æ¬°ÅܤơA¥i¯à·|µo¥Í¦p¦y¥s, ¦]¬°³¶³¾·P¨ìµh·¡¡A©Î¤£¾A¡C

³\¦h¤U­±ªº¯gª¬¤]¥X²{¦b¨ä¥LÃþ«¬ªº¯e¯f¡C¦pªG§AÃhºÃ§AªºÃdª«Äá¤JªºªF¦è¤£¯à­¹¥Î¡A«Øij§äÃ~Âå®É±a¦PºÃ­P¬r¡C

Heavy Metal Toxicity:
The major source of poisoning of pet birds is lead found in curtain (drapery) weights, curtain pulls, leaded and stained glass, fishing sinkers and ammunition carelessly discarded in ashtrays or dropped on the floor, costume jewelry, and in the lead wrapping around the tops of wine bottles, to name the most common sources. For details, please see below.

- Sources of Zinc: padlocks, galvanized cage wire and dishes, clips or staples, bird toy snaps, zippers, keys, nails, plumbing nuts, quick links, nuts on animal transport cages, hardware cloth, chrome, and some antirust paints, shampoos and skin preparations.

- Sources of Lead: tap water, solder, batteries, galvanized wire, hardware cloth, bells with lead clappers, linoleum, paints (lead-based, and those with leaded drying agents), stained glass, curtain weights, fishing and diving accessories, certain ceramic pieces, foil covering on champagne or wine bottles, leaded gasoline fumes, lead frames of stained glass windows and tiffany lamps.

- Symptoms: feather picking, depression, gastrointestinal stasis, intermittent lethargy, seizures, dysphagia, ataxia, increased thirst and urination, loss of balance, dehydration, weightloss, green or bloody diarrhea and death.

- Treatment Options:1. Chelating agents. 2. Cathartics to aid in the passage of small particles. 3. A magnetized instrument to remove metals from the digestive tract. 4. Surgery or endoscopic removal to remove zinc particles that are visible radiographically.

­«ª÷Äݬr©Ê¡G
Ãdª«³¾¤¤¬rªº¥D­n¨Ó·½¬O¹]±c¹õ¡]±c¹÷¡^­«¶q¡Aµ¡Ã®©Ô¡A§t¹]©M±m¦â¬Á¼þ¡A³¨³½¼Y¤l©M¼uÃÄ­J¶Ã¥á±ó¦b·Ï¦Ç¬û©Î¥á±ó¦b¦aªO¤W¡AªA¸Ë¹¢«~¡A¦b©P³òªº¹]¥]¸Ë°s²~ªº³»³¡¡A©R¦W¬°³Ì±`¨£ªº¨Ó·½¡C¦³Ãö¸Ô±¡¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¤U¤å¡C

- ¾N·½¡GÅ¢±¾Âê¡AÁá¾N¿ûµ·©Mµæ¡A°Å¿è©Î­q®Ñ°v¡A³¾ª±¨ã®·®»¡A©ÔÁå¡AÆ_°Í¡A°v¤l¡A¤ôºÞÁ³¥À¡A§Ö³tÃì±µ¡A¦b°Êª«¹B¿éÅ¢°íªG¡AµwÅ饬¡AÁá»Ì¡A¤@¨Ç¨¾ù׶î®Æ¡A¬~¾v¤ô¥Ö½§·Ç³Æ¡C

- ·½¹]¡G¦Û¨Ó¤ô¡A²k±µ¡A¹q¦À¡AÁá¾NÅKµ·¡A¤­ª÷¥¬¡A¹]©çªO¡AªoÀÖ¡Aªoº£ªºÄÁÁn¡]¹]¡A³o¨Ç°®À꾯§t¹]¡^¡A±m¦â¬Á¼þ¡Aµ¡Ã®­«¶q¡A³¨³½©M¼ç¤ô°t¥ó¡A¬Y¨Ç³³²¡¤ù¡A¾TºäÂл\²~­»Âb°s©Î¸²µå°s¡A§t¹]¨Tªo·ÏÃú¡A±m¦â¬Á¼þµ¡©M¸¦¤Z¥§¿O¤Þ½u®Ø¬[¡C

- ¯gª¬¡G¦Ð¤ò±ÄºK¡A§íÆ{¯g¡A­G¸z¹D·ï¦å¡A¶¡·²©Ê¶ÝºÎ¡A©âÝz¡A§]Ã`§xÃø¡A¦@ÀÙ¥¢½Õ¡A¼W¥[¤f´÷¡A§¿ÀW¡A¥¢¥h¥­¿Å¡A²æ¤ô¡A¥¢­«¡Aºñ¦â©Î¦å©Ê¸¡Âm©M¦º¤`¡C

- ³B²z¿ï¶µ¡G1¡Cîg¦X¾¯¡C 2¡C³q¹L¤pÁû²É¡A¥HÀ°§UÂmÃÄ¡C 3¡C±q®ø¤Æ¹Dª÷ÄݺϤƻö¾¹¡C 4¡C¤â³N©Î¤ºÃè¤U¤Á°£¡A¥H®ø°£¾NÁû²É¬OX½u¥i¨£¡C
²`¦ÇÆx Timneh =Ä_Ä_, ¥J
²L¦ÇÆx =´¸´¸, ¤k

ªð¦^¦Cªí