ªð¦^¦Cªí µo©«

­«ª÷Äݤ¤¬r

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ fooi ©ó 2010-7-18 13:22 ½s¿è

ÁöµMÆxÄM¤¤¬r ( ¹]©Î¾N ) ¦b¹L¥h¼Æ¦~¨Ã¤£´¶¹M¡A¦ýÃ~Âå´N®É±`¹J¨£¨ì¨º¨Ç¯f¨Ò¡C¦Ó¨Æ¹ê¤W¡A¦³¨ÇÃ~Âå¤w±N¹]©Î¾N¤¤¬rµø§@¬°­«ª÷Äݤ¤¬r¡C  

¹] --- ¬O¤@ºØ©öº²¦Xª÷¡A¸g±`¥Î§@¬°¾Z±µ¨ä¥Lµwª÷ÄݩΪ÷Äݽuªº¥Î³~¡C

¾N --- ¬O¥Î§@¬°¹qÁáª÷ÄÝ¥h¨¾¤î¥ÍùסC

¦pªGÆxÄM§]­¹¹L¶q¹]©Î¾N¡A´N·|¤Þ¦Ü¤¤¬r¡C¨ä¥L­«ª÷ÄÝ¡A¨Ò¦p»É¡A¦P¼Ë³£·|¤Þ¦Ü¤¤¬r¡A¦ýÆxÄM§]­¹»É¦Ó¤¤¬rªº´¶¹Mµ{«×¤£°ª¡C

ÆxÄM¤¤¬r«á³£·|ªí²{ªq³à¡AÃP¤ò©M¸g±`¤f´÷¡A©¹©¹¶¼¤ô«á´N¥ß§Y¹Ã¦R¡C«K«K§t¤j¶q¤ô¥÷ (±`³Q»~·|¬O¦R¼ó)¡C¦pªGµo²{ÆxÄM¤¤¬r¡A³Ì§Ö¥i¯à 3 ¤Ñ«á´N·|¦º¤`¡C¦º¤`­ì¦]¦h¼Æ¦]¬°µÇ°IºÜ¡C¨ä¥L¾¹©x¦p¸£¡B¯ØŦ©M¸z¹D¨t²Î³£¥i¯à·|¨ü¼vÅT¡C

¿n·¥©M¤Î¦­ªvÀø¥ý¥i¯à±Ï¦^ÆxÄM¥Í©R --- ­«ª÷Äݪº¸Ñ¬r¾¯¡A¬y½è¥[¦³¨t²ÎªºªvÀø³£¥i¯à±Ï¦^ÆxÄM¡A¦ý¤£¤@©w¯à¦¨¥\¡C¥i¬O¡A©Ò¥I¥XªºªvÀø¶O¥Î³£·|¤ñ¸û°ª¡I©Ò¥H¡A¹w¨¾¤¤¬r¬O³Ì¦nªº¤èªk¡C

²Ä¤@¡AºÉ¶q¤£¥Î«K©y³fªºª÷Äݾ¹¥× (³¶Å¢©Î­¹ª«®e¾¹µ¥µ¥)¡A¦]¬°¥¦­Ì¥i¯à¦³¾Nª÷Äݪº¼ÐÅÒ¡A¨Ã¥i¯à·|µo¥Íª÷ÄÝÁ¡¤ù©Î¯»¥½¸¨ªº±¡ªp¡C¦b³oºØ±¡ªp¤U¡A·íÆxÄM°ã«r¾¹¥×®É´N¥i¯à·|§]¤U¹L¶qªº¹]©Î¾N¡C

²{¦b¦³¨Ç·s²£«~ªº¨î¦¨«~¬O¦bª÷ÄݹqÁá«á, ¦A¥[Áá¤@¼h BHP¡A·íµM»ù¿ú·|¤ñ¸û©ù¶Q¡A¦ý¬Û¹ï¤ñ¸ûªá¶O¦bªvÀø©MÃĪ«ªºª÷¿ú´N¤w¸g¬O­È±o¡I¦pªG¶R¤£¨ì³oºØ²£«~®É¡A¨º¤@©w­n±N©Ò¦³ª÷Äݪº¼ÐÅÒÀ¿¨í±¼¡A¤§«á¥Îµ}ÄÀ¾L¤ô²M¬~, ¤@¤p®É«á¥Î²M¤ô¨R¬~¼ä²b¡A«Ý§¹¥þ°®Àê«á¦A¶î¤W¤@¼hµL¥ú¶Âªoº£ (µù : a matte black paint )¡A¤£­nÅý¨º¨Ç¼ÐÅÒ¦ÛµM¦a¸g¹L®É¶¡¦a

¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ fooi ©ó 2010-7-18 13:28 ½s¿è

¤£ª¾¹D¤°»ò­ì¦]¥X²{°ÝÃD....¤£¯à¥þ¤å¶K¥X...
½Ð¨ì¥H¤Ulink¾\Ū¥þ¤å
http://www.parrotcoffeeshop.com/ ... &extra=page%3D2

continue.....

¦ÛµM¦a²æ¸¨¡A¦]¬°¥H§Ú©Òª¾¡A¾Nª÷Äݪº¬r©Ê¥i¦b¾¹¥×ªí¼hºû«ù¨â¦~¤§¤[...

²Ä¤G¡A¤¤¤j«¬ÆxÄM (°ã«r)  -  ¤£¥iÅý¥L­Ì±µÄ²¨º¨Ç§t°ª¶q¹]©Î¾Nªºª÷Äݽuºô / ­¹ª«®e¾¹¡A¥L­Ì¦³¥i¯à¦]°ã«r¦Ó§l¤J©Î§]¤U¹L¶qªº¹]©Î¾N¡C¤¤¬r«á´N­n¸g¹Lªø®É¶¡ªvÀø... (ªvÀø¶O«K·|¦]¦¹§ó¥[°ª©ù)¡C

²Ä¤T¡AÁקK¥Î¹]³y¾Z±µªº¾¹¥×¡A§Ú´¿¨£¹L¡A¨â°¦¸ªªáÆxÄM¥Ñ­¹ª«®e¾¹¤¤§]­¹¹L¶q¹]¦Ó¦º¤`¡C

³Ì«á¡A¸g±`ÅU¤Î¦w¥þ¡C¦pªG§AªºÆxÄM³ß·R°ã«r¡AÀ³¸Ó­n¦Ò¼{¨ºª«¥ó¬O§_·|¥O¥L­Ì¦³¤¤¬rªº¥i¯à©Ê...¦pªG¤£¥i¯à§PÂ_¬O§_¦w¥þ¡A½Ð©ñ±ó¨Ï¥Î§a¡I¡I¡I

(¥H­^¤å¬°·Ç)¡@

Heavy Metal Poisoning  (by Dr. Bob Doneley)

Dr. Bob Doneley is one of Queensland's leading avian veterinarians in Australia.

Although not as common as a few years ago, poisoning with lead or zinc (New Wire Disease) is still frequently seen by avian vets.  In fact, some vets will routinely treat nearly all sick birds for Heavy Metal Poisoning, just in case.  Lead is used both in alloys to make wire malleable, and as solder.  Zinc is used to galvanise metal to prevent rust.  Both, when ingested in sufficient amounts by a bird, will cause toxicity.  Other heavy metals, such as copper, can cause toxicity, but are less commonly seen (or at least, are less commonly diagnosed).

Affected birds will be depressed, fluffed up and often incredibly thirst, but vomit soon after drinking.  Their droppings contain a lot of water (which is often mistaken for disrrhoea).  Death can occur as little as three days after being exposed to a supply of lead or zinc.  This is usually due to kidney failure, but other organs, including the brain, pancreas and intestinal tract can be affected.

Aggressive and early treatment with Calsenate (the antidote to heavy metals) and fluids, as well as supportive treatment, can often save a sick bird, but is not always successful and can be expensive.  Prevention is obviously the better way to go.

Firstly, wherever possible avoid cheap wire, as it often has tags and flakes of zinc on it, and contains high levels of lead.  Use some of the newer wires by BHP that are welded after galvanisation.  Yes, it does cost more, but the money spent on treating sick birds usually exceeds the difference between good quality and poor quality wire.  If you can't get this wire, you must physically scrape off all tags of zinc, then wash the wire with dilute vinegar.  Rinse off the vinegar after an hour, allow the wire to dry and then paint with a matte black paint.  Do not rely on weathering to remove zinc.  I have found toxic levels of zinc on wire 2 years old.

Secondly, if you have larger chewing parrots - Asiatics, Conures, Cockatoos etc - do not allow them access to tie wire.  This wire can be snipped off and swallowed, and takes ages to remove (thus adding to the cost of treatment).

Thirdly, get rid of any lead solder.  Look at those galvanised D-cups.  Flip them over and admire the lead solder on them.  I have seen two cases of death in Cockatoos that were definitely attributable to lead poisoning from the feed dishes.

Finally, think safe.  If your birds can chew something, think about whether it could be toxic.  If you're not sure, get rid of it.

Source:  Vet's Corner of The Parrot Society of Australia, Sep/Oct 1998 Issue

ªð¦^¦Cªí